KOVOT – 500 Labels – 4″x4″ UN3480 (Class 9) Lithium Ion Battery – Warning Labels Hazardous Material DOT Dangerous Goods Labels on a Roll D.O.T. Adhesive Stickers
- UN3480 – Lithium ion batteries – Batteries that are not packed with or installed with the equipment.
- 4 INCH SQUARE: Size of label 4” by 4” 100mm x 100mm (In compliance with the DOT)
- 500 LABELS PER ROLL: Includes (1) roll of 500 Labels, MADE IN THE USA.
- LABELS MEET INTERNATIONAL REGULATION REQUIRMENT: Labels meet DOT, ICAO and IATA labeling requirements for shipping lithium batteries. & DGR 18.104.22.168
- EASY TO PEEL & APPLY: These adhesive hazard labels are easy to peel off either by hand or with an automatic label applicator. Once applied, they are difficult to remove, so they stay put until delivery. Write on them with a permanent marker or pen.
Department of Transportation (DOT) and United Nations (UN) hazardous materials shipping labels and placards are used to clearly identify shipments containing hazardous materials. Each label has text and/or images that correspond to a specific type of hazard or hazardous material. These items help companies comply with government regulations regarding the shipment of dangerous materials, and they help people who handle and receive these shipments determine whether they need special handling or safety protocols. They also can help emergency responders determine how to clean up or evacuate the area around the shipments if there is an accident during transportation. Labels are applied to individual containers such as drums, cartons, crates, pails, and compressed-gas cylinders.